first part of jee
the second part of jee
In this article we will tell you everything you should know about WB-JEE West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct WBJEE 2018 on April 22, 2018 for admissions into undergraduate courses in medical and engineering streams at universities, government colleges and self-financed institutes in West Bengal for the academic session 2017-2018. For admission to any degree course in Engineering/Technology or to grab WBJEE Medical Seats at government institutes, securing a rank in the WBJEE is mandatory. However, self-financed institutions may also admit candidates on the basis of JEE Main 2018 merit list
Have a look over the points or the requisite you need to satisfy before filling the Application form
• Candidate should be a citizen of India.
• Minimum age: 17 years and an age limit up to 25 years for Marine Engineering
• Academic Qualification: Candidate should have qualified his/her 10+2 exams(or any equivalent to it) with passing in the individual subjects like Physics and Mathematics from recognized board along with Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
• Marks Required: General category candidates should have secured an aggregate of 45% and reserved category candidates should have scored 40% in the above three subjects taken together to be eligible for WBJEE 2018. All candidates are required to have qualified English in 10+2 with atleast 30% marks. The board of the qualifying examination must be recognized by Central and State government concerned.
• Domicile: Should be residents of West Bengal for 10 years consecutively as on December 31, 2017 OR the parents of the candidates should be permanent residents of West Bengal with a permanent residential address in the state.
If you’re satisfying all the perquisites for the Eligibility for WBJEE, a second step to how to apply is given below:
2. Fill the Application Form
3. Upload Scanned documents
4. Fee Payment
After the successful fee payment, the “Confirmation Page” will be generated. Candidates should take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference. Documents required for WBJEE Application form
• Recent Passport size colored Photograph
• Signature & Left hand thumb impression
• Birth Certificate
• Mark Sheet of 10th Standard/Registration certificate
• Domicile Certificate
• Category Certificate
• Income certificate
Rs. 500 + bank’s service charges.
The tentative important dates of WBJEE-2018 are given below
The syllabus includes topics of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. Have a glance over the syllabus for WBJEE
|Physical World, Measurements,
Units and Dimensions,
Laws of Motion,
Work Power and Energy,
Centre of Mass and Friction,
Bulk Properties of Matter,
Heat and Thermal Physics,
Kinetic theory of gases,
Oscillation and Waves,
Magnetic Effect of current,
Magnetics, EMI and Alternating current,
Particle nature of light and wave-particle duality,
and Solid State Electronics.
Permutation and Combinations,
Principle of mathematical induction,
Binomial Theorem (positive integral index)
Sets relations and mappings,
Statistics and Probability,
Coordinate geometry in two and three dimensions.
Differential and Integral Calculus,
Application of Calculus and Vectors.
|Atom, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic,
Chemical Bond and molecular structure,
Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics,
Physical Chemistry of Solutions,
Ionic & Redox equilibria,
Chemistry of non-metallic Elements and their Compounds,
Chemistry of Metals,
Chemistry in Industry,
Chemistry of Carbon Compounds,
Aldehydes & Ketones,
Application Oriented Chemistry,
Intro to Bio-Molecules,
and Principles of Qualitative Analysis.
|Science of Life,
Chemical constituents of living cells,
Genetics and Evolution,
Molecular basis of inheritance,
Morphological variations and structural organization,
Physiology and Biochemistry,
Taxonomy, Systematics and Biodiversity,
Ecology and Environment,
Biodiversity and Conservation,
Microbes and human welfare,
Health and diseases,
Biotechnology and its applications.